Thursday, February 16, 2012

Underpressure

I  have been under the gun lately. With deadlines, request, projects and such. So I decided to watch a documentary on the "Science of Stress" from the History channel. I highly recommend watching it btw. It really dove in the the whole history of stress and the illness it cases. People tend to think stress causes ulcers manly, but that is not the only problems it will cause. When your stress you in the higher bracket to getting problems like diabetes, heart problems, memory loss, cancer, and weight gain to speak of a few. I am really trying to control the stress factor. It is not easy when you have so much to juggle. I try to do these things in my life more often like just try to rest more in the middle of the day, listen to music, play with my cat or go outside take breaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment