Friday, June 8, 2012

Cover & Editorial Publication June 2012 by Satellite Magazine

My new editorial PASADENA for June 2012 published by Satellite Magazine is out! :) With 2 cover options. 
Model ANASTASSIJA M from Elite



Cover 2 
SIMPER FI 
Model Raggie M




Pasadena 
I love this city and every part of it. I cant say enough great things about it. Its just one of those places I recommend everyone visiting every now and then, especially if  you get tired of the LA madness as I do from time to time. 




Simper Fi
This editorial is a different style I like to dive in to from time to time. The look and feel to this editorial is about textures and undertones. I never tell the same story twice so my ideas always change according to the time, season, current events, and mood. 







No comments:

Post a Comment